Weird Dream

by Wordly Andre 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Maybe a little influence from this website.

I had this really strange dream last night, that I wrote a letter to my parents old congregation that I last attended with them, well in my dream my letter was to let them know that I was never a JW, and that any records of me they have to shred or destroy.

I went to the hall and told some elder what I wanted to do, he asked me if I was baptized, I said no, but still wanted to do this, some other guy said "ok you will need to follow me", I walked down a long dark hallway and he opened two double doors to this big room that looked like a basement or bomb shelter, there were large tables in the middle of the room with papers and awakes and watchtowers all over them and a bunch of people who looked like half dead people you would see in scary movies just working away down there.

I was told to sit there and wait and the person in charge would come in a little bit, they locked the doors to the room. I looked around the room and there were crosses upside down, broken pieces of statues like the virgin Mary, Saint Frances and Jesus, I asked one of the girls in the room, “what is that about” and she said “ Oh we have to keep those down here” Then she said "I am going to need your drivers license, Social security card, and passport".

I woke up at this point and awoke my wife and told her about this creepy dream.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Had you been playing the Eagles "hotel California" by any chance?

Smokin Joe would have been proud of you...

• Flash
    Flash
    ...awakes and watchtowers all over them and a bunch of people who looked like half dead people you would see in scary movies just working away down there.

... I looked around the room and there were crosses upside down, broken pieces of statues like the virgin Mary, Saint Frances and Jesus...

My guess is, it represents your level of esteem for religion, particularly the Witnesses.

• BookOfJude
    BookOfJude

Now I have to wonder if the hall I went to had a basement like that... :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit