What if biological weapons were on board?

by bluesapphire 3 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

These people are crazy enough to do that ... put biological weapons on board the airplanes that would be released upon impact.

Another thing I've thought about is this: Don't airlines come from countries that are hostile to us? I mean, what if a middle eastern airline which is destined for US has a nuclear warhead planted on it and the pilot is one of these terrorists? Couldn't they just plow into the white house or any target they choose?

I am beginning to get scared. Am I overreacting?

• Teirce
    Teirce

There's no such thing as an over-reaction now. We cannot presume likelihoods of foreign/fundamental mindsets and capabilities either. We cannot rule out that a foreign pilot would be in a ring, and abet the stowing of a nuclear device, and assist his crew and passengers to praise Allah. Logic doesn't apply anymore.

• JustAThought
    JustAThought

The possibility of a biological attack also crossed my mind. It could have been much worse.

JustAThought

• ballistic
    ballistic

Never mind biological weapons. When the wtradec was built in 1973, aspestos was widely used. It is casenogenic in 1 part per million when breathed in. Has anyone considered the affect on the survivors and rescuers over the coming years?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit