American Pagans talk about the Attack

by GentlyFeral 3 Replies latest jw friends

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

http://www.witchvox.net/perspect/q059_usa.html

Pay special attention to "mountaingal's" post at the top of the page.

Gently Feral

• Satanus
    Satanus

GF

Powerful.

S

• Teirce
    Teirce

There are advantages to ex-Witnesses in researching Greecian mythology, or mythology in general, to grok how badly the Society destroys genuine human spirit. Most of the humanist Greeks didn't look at these deities as existing, sentient beings; that wasn't the point and they weren't cowardly superstitious. They just needed something large and maneuverable with with to discuss great ideals. But in the Society, all that was stripped for people who can only look up ideals like Justice and Love in a frikin green Insight book, bled dry of soul. Reading mythology makes you love life. The Taliban could use love for life, also.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Teirce

Cool! I would be interested in a fairly breif read on the nonsensient aspect that the greeks believed of their gods. Were they considered sort of like principles or natural processes? Could you point me to a url that explains this a bit? Thanks. I believe that the more highly educated hindus see many of their gods in a similar way. Shiva, kali and the other one = creator, maintaner and destroyer.

Muslims are a lot like jws, only more extreme. The arab ones are worse than the persian (iranian), who are mainly arian.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit