Going on vacation!!!!!

by Bumble Bee 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

We're leaving for two weeks vacation tomorrow morning. No where exotic I'm afraid, and it'll be a working vacation, but I can't wait to get away.

We'll be finishing up building our cabin. It's about 90% done. The main thing we have to work on is the outhouse and shower house. Right now it's more "out" than house!!! We're building a composting toilet (much better for the environment), we have no running water (rain water) and no hydro (solar panels).

The only thing about going away is I have to have everything done around the house before we go. I can't leave unless it's spotless. I always think if something happened (God forbid) that I don't want people going through my house and it being messy. Crazy eh????? Oh well, it's also nice coming home to a nice clean house, fresh sheets on the bed etc.

We are out in the boonies, but if there is a rainy day (which we want from time to time to replenish the water barrels) we'll go into town and see if the library has internet. I go through internet withdrawl!!!!

TTYL

BB

• meems1000
    meems1000

have a wonderful vacation! i'm going on vacation with my two sons starting sunday....can't wait....we'll have an entire week for just the 3 of us! no internet, no phones ringing, no neighbor kids knocking on the door, no working....just fun!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi BB,

Enjoy! I need one bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit