Did you visit newlybaptized people if you couldn't count time or placments?

by Wasanelder Once 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Did you visit newly baptized people even if you couldn't count the time or placements? Many avoid newly baptized people because they can no longer count time or placements. How about you? How did you function in this way?

It's amazing how many people who are newly baptized become like lepers to their study conductors and fellow initial love bombers.

W.Once

• gumby
    gumby

I'll tell ya a little story.

Before my daughter was baptised, she had a pioneer sister who befriended her when they moved to unassigned territory and away from our hall. She wrote my daughter long letters and my daughter was sooo happy that this sister took such an intrest in her. As SOON as my daughter got baptized, the letters stopped. This hearless bitch used my daughter to get in her frickin time and she broke my daughters heart. It all in getting in your time and placing literature.....not true fellow feeling.

Gumstillpissed

• KW13
    KW13
    Before my daughter was baptised, she had a pioneer sister who befriended her when they moved to unassigned territory and away from our hall. She wrote my daughter long letters and my daughter was sooo happy that this sister took such an intrest in her. As SOON as my daughter got baptized, the letters stopped. This hearless bitch used my daughter to get in her frickin time and she broke my daughters heart. It all in getting in your time and placing literature.....not true fellow feeling.

how awful is that!

A lad who i thought was a real friend, took a real shine me running up to the memorial then dropped me when i didn't go lol.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

You get what you measure.

• juni
    juni

Of course! Had a lot of nice visits.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit