What 5 qualities make good Ex-Jw's?

by apostawriter 8 Replies latest jw friends

• apostawriter
    apostawriter

Looking for personality adjectives here. It's a chance to give yourself some love (or criticism)...

daniel www.dfmenow.blogspot.com

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Love of truth, no matter where it leads

Compassion

A tested integrity, made strong under fire

the ability to drink large quantities of beer at apostofests, and partake of Spiritual Food provided by the Overbeer and still drive competently

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    the ability to drink large quantities of beer at apostofests, and partake of Spiritual Food provided by the Overbeer and still drive competently

LOL ...

I've seen it! It's true.

• apostawriter
    apostawriter

tres funny! I have yet to attend one of these conferences of sin and debauchery...here's my list:

critical, passionate, fearless, militant, unjudgemental (can the last two go together?)

• Gill
    Gill

All of the above.

An open mind

An excellent sense of humour

Learn from the past

Gently pass on your knowledge to the trapped

Knowing when to say nothing

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Who says we have to be alike, or "develop qualities" sounds too much like the dubs.

But.. the courage to think the unthinkable, and the guts to change ...I guess that is it...

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

An inquiring mind; an independent personality; stubborness (the Society would say being stiff-necked) - or stick-to-it-ness; a sense of humor; and a healthy ego (i.e., sense of self worth).

I think I see a pattern developing here, interesting...

• arwen
    arwen

Courage, determination, compassion, forgiving spirit,sense of humour, and the most important of all....LOVE

• Carmel
    Carmel

I don't normally reference the bible, but the beatitudes as iterated by Jesus are a pretty good start. Another might be the virtues common to all cultures.

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit