Hey CANADIANS... I'm in CANADA!

by Kudra 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Hey folks,

I'm travelling through the Icefields Parkway! Your country is spectacular to say the very least!!!

Right now I am in Lake Louise and will be driving to the Athabasca Glacier tonight. I hope to get out and see it today.

So: would anyone like to come with me on my grand tour of the glaciers along this route??? I will be visiting about 4 or 5 glaciers and climbing around on the forefields for the next ~4 days... Athabasca, Saskatchewan, Peyto, Crowfoot, Bow are the ones I will visit in my search for a research site for the next feww years :) ...

Let me know and I'll meet you along the way- I got to see Merry on my way out here in Idaho and I'd love to meet more of all y'all!

-Kudra

• Kudra
    Kudra

Had to log out there for a moment as my time was running out on this compooter...

I'm trying to think of some of the posters on this board here who'd like to get out and mosey around the glaciers here- any suggestions would be great.

I can believe how crazy this scenery is! (one of my travel brochures lists the Creation Science Museum- shall I check it out? ;) Perhaps it is situated at the base of thousands of feet of lithified Paleozoic sediment...)

Later, lovelies,

-Kudra

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lucky you. I come from near there, and i feel the pull to go there. S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit