Anyone at the DC in DeKalb Illinois yesterday?

by Check_Your_Premises 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Check_Your_Premises
  • luna2
    luna2

Did you go CYP?

• blondie
    blondie

No, but I'm sure his newly baptized JW wife did and he wants to know what she might have heard.

Blondie

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Did you go CYP?

I can neither confirm nor deny my presence....

...and at the risk of outing myself, I was the one who slept through, and left just to just before the "drama.

(no sarcasm there)

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

So what country was Jehoover from this year? I always got a kick out of the dramas where Jehoover SPOKE...the thunderous voice of the LOOOORD during one of their period pieces with Moses or whatever. "Oh listen honey! Jehovah has an Australian accent this year!"

But ...if you slept through it, tsk....you missed when they mentioned the day and the hour, so kiss your bootay goodbye :)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    ...and at the risk of outing myself, I was the one who slept through

Could you narrow it down a bit more?

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

How depressing.

In that whole room of people, I was the only one who knew what a load of crap it all was.

CYP

• undercover
    undercover
    In that whole room of people, I was the only one who knew what a load of crap it all was.

Well, there may have been others like you who showed up, sat there, zoned out, then left.

I know the last DC I went to there were was someone from this board at the same DC. We didn't meet, I never even saw him from a distance, but from what he posted on this board, I knew he was there. Just knowing there were others in attendance who knew it was all crap helped make it a little more bearable and gives hope that maybe there are more that know it but are just laying low.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

If anyone went, or is from the DeKalb area, I have a relative who went that I'm curious about, Haven't seen him in years. He'd be in his early 60's now. You can PM me, if you don't mind. He mysteriously departed Bethel in the late 70's, and never married. Hmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit