jehovah adventures

by Highlander 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
  • justsomedude
    justsomedude

That video was great! I wonder how long it will be before something comes out in the KM saying that JWs should run the other way when the householder has a video camera.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Did you watch any of the other video's? I loved the one with the guys throwing water balloons at the 'witnesses' I think those were Babtist though! The woman screaming swear words at the guy was awesome! I wish those guys had thought to have someone on the roof with a hose!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Crazy Ass Jehobas" word up in da hood! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VcRCA-1wc

• Arthur
    Arthur

It's totally obivous that the couple who got hit with the water balloons weren't Witnesses. They didn't use any of the lingo or phrases of JWs.

Nathan Nates, that clip you posted was hilarious! I laughed so hard.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Highlander's link was pretty funny. I can't believe those two stayed even though they were being videotaped. Even funnier was Tom who "had a friend in the hospital." Riiiiight. I've seen the Ice Cube one before, very funny.

That last one was funny too. That guy went crazy on the balloon throwers!! Thank god we don't have any teens motivated enough to peg people with water balloons in my 'hood. Because then I would have to regulate on fools, and get counciled for violence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit