A recent photo of my cat Oreo

by lovelylil 9 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

We brought his body home to bury on our property next to his brother cat that died about six or seven months ago. We think he had an aneurysm and that is why he went out so fast. He was a very sick kitty for six months. On lots of meds and treatments. I am kind of glad he will not be stuck with any more needles but will be sorely missed. Lilly

My nieghbors threw him out into the street when they moved away in June 1992, he was less than a year old - I took him in and he would have been 16 in November.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

cannot see.

• done4good
    done4good

Lil, I can only get the red X.

j

• nsrn
    nsrn

I can't see him, either, but I'd like to. I'm so sorry you lost your dear pet.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Oh, I don't know how to fix it but will have my hubby do it when he gets home tonight. lilly

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Sorry about your friend
  • JH
    JH

to post the picture, click on "files" on the top left of the page......upload the pic there......then once its there, click on the paper clip when you make a post and insert the picture. Only you can see the picture on top because we can't see what's on your hard disk.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

So sorry for you loss.

My cat of 14 years died suddenly a few month ago.

I've since adopted a new kitty, even though I had said I wouldn't have any more pets.

lisa

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Lil, so sorry about Oreo, and I can't wait to see his picture! Black and white cats are so handsome!

• Arthur
    Arthur

lovelylil,

Sorry about your cat Oreo. I know how sad it is to lose a pet that you had for so long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit