new resolution?

by searching4truth 5 Replies latest jw friends

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

any one no what the new resolution at this years DC is

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Yep. To be at it more urgently as the time left is reduced.
    See if I'm not right.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

http://www.box.net/public/pzqmcy50j5

listen to it in its entirety here if you can stand the boredom

• carla
    carla

On another board someone was asking about having to sign the resolution if you didn't make it to the dc (her bf had to). Anybody hear of this?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

surely not? I mean do they watch everyone's lips to make sure they said yes - do they check the deaf and dumb rows to see if they signlanguaged it... come on - thats crazy. Its all nonsense anyway!

• grey matters
    grey matters

CHL,

Thanks for posting that. I'm glad I missed it.

I love the goober in the audience that shouts "AYE!" as loud as he can when the "resolution" is "passed". Reminds me of a lot of people that were determined to advance no matter what it took, so they too could be considered one of the "glorious ones". People like that were what sowed in me the first seeds of doubt.

Oh well, at least we can have great cause for rejoicing "knowing that Jehovah through his son, Jesus Christ, will fulfill ALL of our scriptural expectations. Yes, they will ALL come true...." I guess that means that "We can confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit