Small Business Banking

by mariposa 2 Replies latest jw friends

• mariposa
    mariposa

This has absolutly nothing to do with the dubs but I was hoping maybe some of ya'll could help me...

I have HAD it with my bank, Suntrust and am looking for a new one for my company. Do any of you guys have business banking experience with other banks, good or bad? I was thinking of going with Wachovia, they seem to have alot of commercials for small businesses, but I truthfully have no idea if they are ok. Please help!!!! I need to do this asap! Thanks!

Mariposa

• sspo
    sspo

Try bank of america

I've been with them for 15 years as a small business and i feel they are pretty good and like the fact that have branches in almost every state.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I feel your pain. I have been with SunTrust since opening my small business account in 1998. They suck. I have thought long and hard about where to go, also.

What is your biggest issue with them? Mine is the UCF, NSF and UAF explanations and implementation. 90% of the time I don't understand why I am being charged fees, when my statement clearly shows that there was never a negative balance in my account. I am tempted to hide the money under my mattress and pay by cash or postal money order for everything.

I have also tried to get loans for equipment purchases over the years...I have been denied four different attempts for loans, but finally this year, they opened me a line of credit. They denied the credit card request, though. Go figure.

I'd like to hear what you decide, and if you are happy with the new bank. Good luck!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit