Photos Of Mel Gibson On The Night Of His Arrest

by Arthur 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Arthur
    Arthur

According to the website http://perezhilton.com these are three photos of Mel Gibson at a party shortly before being arrested for drunk driving.

Take note WhatACoincidence: Not even Mel Gibson drinks coffee liqueur.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

What he said made him look and sound like a real jerk but why the heck it continues to make big news is beyond me! Who cares?? He's a freaking celebrity and that's it! I liked the guy pretty well - I enjoyed his movies - but I'm fast getting to the point of nausea with all the shannigans in the press about this. Could it be that if the pics hit the press his marriage is doomed? Oh I forgot - he's devout Catholic so he hasn't got that option. I wish the coverage would stop. sammieswife.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Come on we've all been there, drunk off your ass with some pretty girls, then some stupid cop's ruin your party its just not Kosher!!

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Come on we've all been there, drunk off your ass

Yeah, you're right. I'm certainly not in a position to judge Mel for this kind of mistake. I just thought the pictures were kind of funny though.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

That's awesome. What a party animal!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Go Mel!

Still luv ya buddy!

Pope

• roybatty
    roybatty

When is Braveheart II coming out?

• Celia
    Celia

This is not Mel Gibson. Is it ? It's a look alike.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I actually feel sorry for him. I hope he gets help, and wish him luck in dealing with this mess that his sickness has brought him in to.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Amazing how a little liquid can make someone so unattractive. I understand that drunkeness is unflattering, so be it, but dont fricken drive drunk. No matter how famous he is, his car was a weapon in his drunken hands. He was lucky he didn't kill someones kids or someones parents or both. Throw the Damn book at him, he's got the millions and give some money to victims of drunk drivers! (whether they are jewish or not.)

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit