LIBER JESAIAE CAPUT .XLII

by Ade 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ade
    Ade

Isaiah 42:18 - 25 Come "scholars and friends" allow us to discuss whilst time allows it who herein is mentioned. Is it we "apostates" or the "Spirit guided society of God on earth today" or is this the "literal" in the midst of the "prophetic" so it becomes void in interpretation of the "Society". It seem to me always strange how i am an apostate however the great pyramidoligist C.T.RUSSELL is one of the 144,000.i measured the foundations of the kingdom hall earlier and it came to 666 !!!!maybe i needed to measure the internal and external toilet bowls to get to 1914 ?? in all seriousness who do "you" believe the above scriptures discuss God Bless you Ade

• parakeet
    parakeet

I believe the scripture means whatever you believe it to mean. Words written by men thousands of years ago have no relevance to anyone today. So go ahead, make something up. It's one way to pass the time.

• kid-A
    kid-A

maybe i needed to measure the internal and external toilet bowls to get to 1914 ??

Not sure, but the internal measurements of the KH urinal equals 1,975 cm...

• Ade
    Ade

lol Kid -A you must have been spending time the same way i have >:P

• Ade
    Ade

I believe the scripture means whatever you believe it to mean. Words written by men thousands of years ago have no relevance to anyone today. So go ahead, make something up. It's one way to pass the time. youv'e hit a mighty nail on the head here, because this is what i believe with virtually all scripture.people twist it and turn it to the point where it no longer means anything.And i believe so many people lose the love they had by searching for too much . GOD bless you Ade

• Mistah MOJO
    Mistah MOJO

Hello Parakeet! I laughed out loud, a really satisfying belly-laugh, when I read your response. I agree with you completely! Your droll commentary coupled with the cute little birdie icon are a mixture I couldnt withstand. Thank you for a damn good laugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit