Protect the children.

by outcast 2 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
    outcast

It has started, the fear based love bombing, they are grabbing their magazines, and shoving it down everyones throats, we can be prepared to defend our viewpoints, but they need to leave the children alone!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Taken from WOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My mother has been calling our yournger brother who has been inactive for years trying to encourage him to return to Jehovah.

I can say something personal here. I am moving in the next two months back near my children and my grandkids will be part of my ministry more then ever before.

I feel like others a strong(er) urge to be near them. WIth all gloves off. But with tenderness.

During the last two days, I’ve been talking with my children about the need to trust in Jehovah. A young schoolmate of my son came to the door yesterday morning to walk to school with my son. This little boy was so frightened. I spoke with to him about the Bible’s hope. These are children are far removed from the tragedy, yet they (as well as adults) are in fear of the future
  • waiting
    waiting
    I feel like others a strong(er) urge to be near them. WIth all gloves off. But with tenderness.

Man..........That old woman's gonna be tough. Bet her family's *glad* she's moving closer to them.

Glad I'm not her family.

waiting

• NameWithheld2
    NameWithheld2

This is going to be tough - I'm going to get it from my family next time I talk to them.

"Now is the time to return to Jehovah" ... Oh yea, like it was 'the time' during the Gulf War? Like 1986 when the UN declared the 'year of peace & security'? Like 1975? 1925? 1914?

Future KM article ...

"After the WTC bombing, what faith some of other brothers showed! There were even some reports of brothers selling their homes and businesses so they could devote themselves to full-time service in this few months remaining. Could we show the same self-sacrificing spirit? Are we 'buying out the oppertune time' of our busy schedules to 'preach the good news of the kingdom'?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit