I am screaming angry

by xjwms 3 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

I have had the best ... last four days....just being me....and outta town

Well I get back to my office before going home.....and come here to see all you FINE folks.... and the whats going's on....

and now I am just screaming around my office about that stupid wt 9/1/2006 article

I hate to go home to face that kind of music.......

I now have to change my good feelings about myself......and ONCE again....start looking behind me....to see who is out

there trying to beat me with the ...................Guilt..............Fault..............and Blame.

btw.....Thank you to JWD....and to all you FINE folks who express your KIND words...to keep me up to date with

WT bull.............................................why can't I get that bridge to burn?

Will it take a "letter" to play on their terms???? I hate that. Must I play on their terms...like that?

• kls
    kls

I am not surprised about this article just kinda sick about the BS. Me ,personnaly , i could care less how the husband feels when he reads this crap. I put up a wall long ago that can't be taken down and if he feels misery for me , good , then he knows how i have felt all these years for him loving a cult instead of his family.

This is just me but to all that will be hurt by this wt crap , i am deeply sorry

• xjwms
    xjwms

Thanks kls

Maybe ... just maybe... this will be a turning point for me

because since I posted this....I started to think in a positive way about it

How can I make this work for my advantage?

• kls
    kls

Thanks kls

Maybe ... just maybe... this will be a turning point for me

because since I posted this....I started to think in a positive way about it

How can I make this work for my advantage?

Wish i could answer that question for you but for me it took many years to become solid and learned not to let the jw in my husband to hurt me anymore or the crap the wt wrights.

If in your mind you know that what you feel is the right thing to do , then the wt can't hurt you so they us this crap to get to you and your loved ones.

Yes , the wt is playing on it's followers minds and hoping this will step up recruits for those that have left the cult, and leaving it's followers to feel that we (Apostates ) are doom . They are putting loved ones against one another , those that have left the wt and those that are still in .

Playing on ones emotions is the wt way but what the wt seems to forget or just doesn't care is that they are also hurting their own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit