Anonymous Quotes

by Twitch 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Twitch
    Twitch

Kindness is a language which the blind can see and the deaf can hear Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference Tolerance not only saves others from your prejudice and fears, but frees your soul to explore and accept the worls that has been given to you A single moment of understanding can flood a whole life with meaning Freedom ends when it begins to deprive another of his freedom A real friend will tell you when you have spinach stuck in your teeth The hand that gives, gathers We learn from experiences, both good and bad, and with that knowledge comes change and growth The best sense of humour belongs to the man who can laugh at himself Wisdom is to live in the present, plan for the future and profit from the past Yesterday is a cancelled cheque, tomorrow is a promissory note and today is ready cash. Use it! Be yourself, nobody is better qualified!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Pizza before bed gives you a belly ache.......and wakes you up at 1:00 am.

(someone didn't say it......they are thinking it now though!)

Twitch....thanks for sharing.

purps

• WHO
    WHO

There's a lot of pith in all that.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Thanks Rho, wherever you are,......;-)

• parakeet
    parakeet

Excellent bits of wisdom, Twitch.
    ***Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference***
    If only my JW mother would understand this.

• Twitch
    Twitch

I hear ya ParaKeet. Ditto here.

I like little bits like this. Good stuff. It's funny, if i run the thoughts in the background throughout the day, the day goes well.

Lessee, might have a couple more kickin' around,......;-)

• Twitch
    Twitch

So E, how's the book going? ;-)

• Twitch
    Twitch

In the arena of human life the honors and rewards fall to those who show their good qualities in action
    The truth is often a terrible weapon of aggression. It is possible to lie, and even to murder, for the truth
    Never give in, never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway
    He that is born to be hanged shall never be drowned
    He has the right to criticize who has the heart to help
    Though ambition in itself is a vice, it often is also the parent of virtue
    There is love of course. And then there's life, its enemy
    Little strokes fell great oaks
    Losing is a part of winning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit