Victory

by Twitch 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch

VICTORY (author unknown)

When you are content with any food, any raiment, any climate, any solitude, any interruption - that is VICTORY

When you can bear with any discord, any annoyance, any irregularity, any unpunctuality (of which you are not the cause) - that is VICTORY

When you are forgotten or neglected, or purposely set at naught, and you smile inwardly and glory in the insult, or the oversight - that is VICTORY

When you can stand face to face with folly, extravagance, spiritual insensiblity, persecution, and endure it all - that is VICTORY

When you never care to refer to yourself in conversation, when you can truly "love the unknown" - that is VICTORY

When your good is evil spoken of, when your wishes are crossed, your tastes offended, your advice disregarded, your opinions ridiculed, and you take it in patient and loving silence - that is VICTORY

• ElderBarry
    ElderBarry

Hi Twitch! I agree with all of these victories marevlous Victories, except the first one. I think it could be carried too far. We could be content with having cancer and never try to fix it.The rest are marvelous! The very last one gets a big heartfelt "amen!" from me! The blessings of God upon you always Twitch. -Lisa

• jgnat
    jgnat

When you return a shun with a smile, that is VICTORY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit