My first anniversary on JWD

by dedpoet 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Yes, I have been on JWD exactly one year today, and one year tomorrow is the anniversary of me da'ing from the wts, so it's a double celebration.

I don't post all that often these days, but I thought I'd drop in to mark this auspicious occasion. It's been a busy year for me, and a good one, with the highlight being when I had the great pleasure of helping my friend fullofdoubtnow, a much more regular poster than me nowadays, to escape from the wts. I would love to repeat that pleasure many more times in the future by helping more people to freedom if I get the opportunity.

It's really great to see so many new ones coming on the board these days, and I think and hope that trend will continue as more people find out the truth about the wts. It's also great to see so many of the people who were regulars when I joined still here helping the newbies on their journey out of the wts. It's good to see you all again, I'll try and get in more often in the future.

take care

dedpoet

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I must be going senile, I meant to put this under friends lol

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

Happy Anniversary!!!

CS 101

• anewme
    anewme

Happy 1st anniversary Deadpoet! And many more to you too!

Anewme

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done it is marvellous that you managed to also help someone to come out of the borg.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Congrats ....and

Happy 1st.

When you said its been a busy year.....oh yeah.... I can relate ... the older we get...........

• serendipity
    serendipity

Happy anniversary, dedpoet.

• luna2
    luna2

A very Happy Anniversary, dedpoet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit