what evil lurks........

by jeffory 2 Replies latest jw friends

• jeffory
    jeffory

I don' post often but this was just too much. My daughter was visiting us over the weekend and was called by a pioneer friend discussing the tragic events in NYC. The conversation was about a recent trip to Bethel, while there this pioneer and her group was invited to Bro. Barber's office , evidentely it has a great view of the NYC skyline, to quote her relating what he said .... "I will be here to see all this destroyed " pointing to the city skyline.
    I'am stunned by the depth of their evil, but that's what happens when you really believe all are worthy of destruction but you and your own. sounds like not much difference between the hatred of those who would bomb and the hatred of those who would gloat.

Tonight I'am going to a memorial service in downtown Seattle.[Interfaith be damned]
    jeffory

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

I bet old Barber jumped for joy when he saw the planes slam into the WTC.

I wish this could be conveyed to the media. Or at least to the local media. Imagine the backlash from the people in that area if they knew the sickness of those wackos who live TAX-FREE in their city? Maybe the city would/could kick 'em out. That would be awesome!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

They are no different than the wackos dancing in the streets! Glee over the dead. Unreal. My parents are ranting on about the I-told-you-so comments and I heard no grief, just that this is God's will and he put this in thier hearts to bring down a building higher than the Tower of Babbel. If he did put this into thier hearts - why would "innocent" JW's be feared as dead? So sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit