Instant Karma's gonna get you (just like it did this PO)

by MinisterAmos 9 Replies latest jw friends

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

So thing's are going well in DubLand and the call comes down that my bookstudy is to be moved to a different congo. Instead of a 30 minute ride to the hall we will be forming a new congo and use the hall only five minutes from my home.

Great because gas has just gone to $3.00 per gallon right?

We meet the new PO and he breaks the real news. We will book study in the new hall and have school and every other Sunday in HIS hall which is over an HOUR and a HALF from my house. WTF? He explains that well it is tough and too bad. (Verbatim) Any "Special" events like CO or DO visits and the Memorial will be held at the new hall and the conventions will be in ATLANTA over 8 hours away rather than 1 1/2 hours as they used to be. Too bad right?

It turns out the PO has four daughters all of whom are DF'ed. Can anyone imagine why? He is married, and his wife is suffering from terminal cancer. They will of course not seek treatment for reasons biblical and financial. Carpet cleaners don't earn big bucks. Rather than spend time with her he accepts more assignments like leading a language class for the Org. Since he is so busy the call goes out to the sisters to cook, clean, wash and run errands for him. The congo jumps at the chance to help one of the anointed remainder. Remember that his daughters are all DF'ed? They are not permitted to even speak with their dying mother.

Turn out PO comes down with apendicitis and is now in the hospital. His wife can't visit because she is too ill to drive. Sisters can't visit because they are tied up caring for his wife. Daughters can't visit because they are DF'ed. Elders can't visit because they have even less time because now they have to do his job as well. I won't visit because he is an insufferable ass.

Must suck to be alone but I'd say being a Pharisee and super-fine Apostle really does have a down side.

• anewme
    anewme

Wow!

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe you should go visit him anyway...it seems to be a great day for forgiving others...

For what it is worth, Harry C. Stutz (creator of the Stutz Bearcat in the "1914" era) died of appendicitis at the early age of 45 or so. Seemed that Penicillen was a few years yet to come in the 1930's.

Who knows, maybe a chance to actually tell it like it is?

James

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Headline: "Super Elder succumbs to own stupidity. Loud laugh heard from the sky".

W.Once

• willy_think
    willy_think
    his wife is suffering from terminal cancer. They will of course not seek treatment for reasons biblical and financial

I have seen too much bullshit like this.. I hate the WT fu*king cult!!!! This guy may be an ass but he and his family are as destroyed by the WT as all of us, more then some. f-in hell

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day MinsterAmos,

The bastard will die lonely and afraid as most JW's do.

One of the worst deaths I can imagine would be in a hospital with a constant stream of dub visitors in Sunday best, prattling on about paradise.

unc

alt

• lawrence
    lawrence

Visit him on a meeting day/night, then you can avoid the babble. As far as meetings, why waste the gas?

• LDH
    LDH
    Must suck to be alone but I'd say being a Pharisee and super-fine Apostle really does have a down side.

too true.

U/B thanks for posting that revolting book. I used to sell a TON of them for $2.50!!!!

In all sincerity, when we were young people we would always go and visit the older ones. There was one young chick who always asked questions that were not her business....like the time she asked Ed Halstead what kind of operation he was having. (Ed was the UBM of an older sister, he hadda be like 75 and he was a hard working farmer, not the hospital type).

He told her he had something wrong with his penis. If I had a nut, I would have busted it laughing.

Lisa

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Good enough for him.

Dismembered

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

jehoffa provides

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit