One good out come from the WTC tradgedy.

by outcast 2 Replies latest jw friends

• outcast
    outcast

I think I have lost weight from throwing up so much from reading WOL.

Women have lost husbands, men wives, children, family, friends, and co-workers, and she is home alone, while her husband works overtime for her sorry ass. Hey, here's a thought, why don't you get off your whiney butt and go help somebody? Oh no, feel sorry for yourself and pray, yeah, that's the ticket. And make sure your spiritual head gets your pathetic weaker vessel self out in the service this Saturday morning.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane
    WOL Stepper

posted 09-13-2001 12:09 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's alot of talk about economic or other far-reaching repercussions that we are not quite ready to have to deal with yet. Things we might not even have thought of. I know I never expected to be without my husband tonight becuase of this. We watched the events together last night, and I, being emotionally fragile, as anyone knows who read how upset my congregation splitting was to me, hate to be alone period, nevermind when I have any amount of distress.
    While my other half is away I feel twice as empty listening to the news, like I have no security banket to shelter me from the events in the world. I know my experience is piddly compared with others tradgedy, but I just didn't think "I" would be affected.

Tonight my husband is working 24 hours to build servers for his company's parent company who occupied over 20 floors of the towers. He was also working all night on New Years, when I had some anxieties and was working 2nd shift during our congregation split, so I was alone every night for 6 weeks. Does it ever seem like the deck is just stacked against you? Thankfully I have Jehovah in prayer to comfort me. Enough about me. Worse has, and will happened.

Has anyone else seen far-reaching effects from this incident that were unexpected.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Anyone who knows me knows I'm typically very compassionate, but I'd have to agree with you on this one. With the thousands of people that are dead, she has to sit on her butt and feel lonely because her husband is (indirectly) helping others?

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

• COMF
    COMF

I have no security banket to shelter me from the events in the world... I just didn't think "I" would be affected.

"This persecution sure is getting bad." - Clem

--> http://www.freeminds.org/buss/okies.htm

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit