Governing Body Is Running Scared

by choosing life 4 Replies latest watchtower medical

• choosing life
    choosing life

It was no accident that the new Awake article recently came out with the info that hemoglobin based blood products are now acceptable or a "conscience" matter for JWs. The tort of misrepresentation is about that very subject. They have actually been an option for some time, but this was not made known to the rank and file in a formal article. This is deception and opens the door to legal liability.

The BBC Programme was an excellent example. The author is upset that her mother died because she did not know they were acceptable. Thus, the article focusing on this very fraction to start damage control. Also, the set-up providing a response from one of the top boys disguised as an ordinary elder. I believe they have good reason to be fearful. I also believe they are disassembling the blood policy in the same way they do every other doctinal change-without ever actually saying they were wrong. But this one is going to come back and bite them in the butt.

Choosing Life

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I've been out of the loop. Can you post the article?

• choosing life
    choosing life

The Awake article is posted under current topic-No Benefit To Blood Transfusion.

Choosing Life

• justsomedude
    justsomedude
    But this one is going to come back and bite them in the butt.

While I'd certainly like to think so.. I just dont see anything really hurting them that much at this point.

While their abandonment of the blood thing will cause some to fall away, perhaps because of the loss of family or friends in the past. Id say these folks are the minority and we all know what happens to those who make a stink about WTS doctrine.

I unfortunately think that the WTS is really bulletproof at this point, though it wouldnt be the first time I was wrong.

• ronin1
    ronin1

No organization is bullet-proof.

"even the demons shudder'.

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit