Does anyone in San Diego area know Heidi Chacon Velasco?

by Brymichmom 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

My brother married a young lady named Heidi Chacon back in 1985 or 1986 or so. They were married about 16 years and they got a divorce, but I'm not sure why. My brother who has been a JW elder has shunned me since 1980, when I first left the WT. Anyway, from what I understand he dumped his wife and they are now divorced and he is wanting to get married again. I thought in order for a JW to remarry, one party had to be guilty of "adultery", but yet, from what I understand there was no "adultery" on my former sister in law's part.

I've never met my former sister in law before, and from what I understand about her, she's a very nice person. It's my brother that I think is the jerk, I'm sorry to say. When I asked my JW mother what it was that caused their divorce, all she could come up with was that my brother complained that his wife was not "submissive" enough. Personally, I think that's a lot of crap, and I'm wondering what the real story is behind my brother's divorce.

If I could find Heidi, I would love to meet and talk with her. Heidi if you read this board, please pm me if you can. Thanks.

Brymichmom

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I don't know anyone by that name. What part of San Diego was she around?

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

My brother was living in Escondido when he met her, and when they were divorced they lived in San Marcos. Technically it's not "City of San Diego" but what I would call the San Diego metro area.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

There are a few people from that area that post on this website..another XJW board.

Might try logging in and posting this there also.

I know one named "Windchaser" that lives in that area. (removed)

Snoozy
    ps..that site is uncensored so beware..

• mustang
    mustang
    Technically it's not "City of San Diego" but what I would call the San Diego metro area.

From visiting in that area, I noticed that most people (includes the newspapers) called it "North County". Good hunting, on your search.

Mustang

• Gregor
    Gregor

Wow, that name, Heidi Chacon, sounds very familiar. Did she ever live in Santa Barbara ?

• Brymichmom
    Brymichmom

I don't know if she ever lived in Santa Barbara, but I have information from another source that she may live in Paso Robles now. I'm not sure if she would use the name Velasco anymore since my brother divorced her, she may be gone back to her maiden name of Chacon. The name Heidi Chacon can't be that common of a name. But she is approximately 43 or 44 years old now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit