My JW Experience.

by Seeyikes 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• Seeyikes
    Seeyikes

I'm a Pastafarian. I don't go around door to door trying to promote the regigion of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but for some odd reason the other day, two Jehovahs Witnesses, found it perfectly acceptable to interupt me during my dinner to try and preach to me their view on religion. It had been a good 10 years or so since the last pair ventured to my doorstep, back then I was atheist. So I put my Chicken wing down and answer the door and low and behold two JWs are standing there, white shirts, black pants, so juding from their appearance, I asked if they we the men in black, they shook their heads, "Ah! I know you're from the Geek Squad! You're here to fix my computer! Again I got a no. I was about to counter with some Flying Spaghetti Monster reading material, but at that moment came a crack of thunder from a distant thunderstorm, and as we see in movies all the time, a crack of thunder represents evil, so I got scared, said an explative "Holy S**t" and shut the door. That was on Thursday. Saturday morning I wake up to find that the big evergreen tree in my front yard had gotten TPd (Toilet Papered) during the night. They obvousally got scared off because they didnt even finish the job, there was a a half a roll still lying on the ground. Thanks guys, Is that what you do to people who disagree with your point of views? You resort to vandalism? I'm so proud that you act just like the Christans and Muslums of the world. Another one of your friends even had the nerve to come back and leave some interesting reading materal in my door jam. I think the next unauthorized vist will be summed up with a visit by Officer Rose ;-)

• nsrn
    nsrn

Welcome to the board, but I think you are a bit confused. Most of us here are former JW's, and are not likely to be knockin' on your door. And frankly, I am unaware of any t.p. retributions. If you will check out some other threads, tho, you will find plenty of discussion about toilet paper shortages...

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sounds like you got visited by the Mormons. White shirts you say?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome to JWD, seeyikes.

Most of us on this board are ex-jw's. Therefore, we are labeled as SINNERS, APOSTATES, HERETICS, OPPOSERS of TRUTH, DEMONISED, and a host of other lovely adjectives.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Thanks guys, Is that what you do to people who disagree with your point of views? You resort to vandalism?

Hell yea I do.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hm, sounds like Mormons to me.

And either way, Mormons, Jehovah's WItnesses, Baptists etc encounter much worse then you. So, it might just be a coincidence.

Plus:

The majority here are Former JW's. As has already been explained.

Sorry your house got tp'ed. That sucks.

Welcome here.

BSoM

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Holy Crap!!!!

I'm a pastaferian too!!! I thought I was the only one on this planet. I'm from Zircon, two light years from Linguinni Major.

Welcome to the board.

I Pastafazoola still the emperor Of Lasagna???

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I'm a Jemima's Witness, we believe in spreading the truth about pancakes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit