Ground Zero again

by Patriot 0 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

Only two buldings left of the complex of seven as the 2 more crumble to the pressure tonight.

We were all evacuated to a distance of 8 blocks from 1 liberty plaza where we were working.

Over 500 dump trucks full of debris was already taken out by the time I left the scene.

F-15/16 and Tomcat freedom fighters have been patrolling the NYC airways with instructions to "Down" any and all unauthorized aircraft.

The Financial center has a huge crack on it's side and there is fear that it also might go.

Its really a horrific site. We just pray that maybe there might be people in the underground parking of the towers. As many of you remember, they were reinforced after the 93 bombing. It's several floors deep so again thats what we're hoping for.

At least there were four more people found. I did not see them personally, but thats more than alright. As long as they are ok.

I'm going to shower now and get this odor of burnt ashes off of me. Most of Manhattan now smells of ashes with the wind carrying the smell to all parts.

I still can't beleive this. I will say this: If we do go to war with whoever is responsible, I'll volunteer to re-activate myself into full time active duty. Someone will pay...they will pay big time.

Mav-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit