I wrote it 3 years ago and it is still so true

by Dawn 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Dawn
    Dawn

Just popped in tonight after a long time away from the forum - funny how busy life gets. There are so many new people here, so much great healing going on. So many with questions, and still so many that are hurting and scared with tough decisions ahead. This post I made 3 years ago is very true - still today I feel this way. Life gets better and better - I hope this helps someone tonight:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/44780/1.ashx

• Arthur
    Arthur

Dawn,

Thank you for that post. I am one of those people you talk about who are struggling with all of the fear and guilt. I have been inactive for a while and will probably face disfellowshipment; so the emotional roller-coaster is very difficult. Your post gave me some hope and inspiration. Thanks.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Since you had got rid of so many manmade rules and burdens of course that would bring relief on the emotions. Also demolishing the negative image of God created by the JWs is very healing, they see God as in the Old Testament ie as a severe lord, whereas in Christianity He is more of a loving Father. The negative psychological pressure vanishes.

• anewme
    anewme

Dawn your post IS STILL TRUE AND I CAN VOUCHE FOR IT.

It is sooooo wonderful to awaken one day and feel like the earth is a friendly place again!
    That life is wonderful and beautiful!
    That you can do anything you want to like a really free person!

Being away from the awful messages of doom and gloom and demons and the world is filled nasty nasty worldly
    fornicating sinful people is a real relief.

Your whole life changes! The clouds of unhappiness break away to reveal a new sun!

It is worth all the discomfort and unhappiness to get out and taste freedom.

Thankyou for your post tonight.

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit