Earthly Temple always to 1 high priest in DA heavens

by Sherwood 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Once upon a time, Jehovah God created Adam and tested his perfect flesh, mind and heart as the first human regarding the spirit he would manifest, the soul he would become. Adam had the potential to be the Father of mankind on Earth for all eternity. Adam sinned in paradise on Earth by being disobedient to Jehovah God’s rule (thus sovereignty) and lost that potential. Adam died as the bible history goes. Do to Adam sinning before being blessed with bringing forth offspring, the offspring inherited sin and therefore dies in the nature of Adam. The offspring’s imperfect nature is our present procreated flesh. Jesus Christ became a human like Adam, but perfect in nature, thus perfect in flesh. Jesus Christ passed the test of the Mosaic Law and never sinned. No human has ever done this but Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ’s flesh, mind and heart passed the tests Jehovah God gave him due to the spirit he manifested. Jesus Christ gave up his life to save mankind’s procreated fallen flesh due to Adam’s sin. Jesus Christ became the second Adam, thus those obeying him as the eternal father of mankind (Son of Man, Eternal Father) will attain eternal life as originally intended to the first Adam. Jehovah God created Adam with the purpose to inhabit the earth and to fill the earth by means of procreation. This has apparently been accomplished, although not to Jehovah God’s satisfaction and original purpose. The procreation is still imperfect and untested. Jehovah God desires all humans, in perfection, to be enjoying the earth. This is the original purpose of Jehovah God. We Christians to this day, pray for His will to be done on earth. Matt 6:10 The first prophecy of the bible foretold of a “seed” which would make God’s will to be done on earth, possible. Gen 3:15 During the time of Noah, spirit creatures made fleshly bodies to occupy for themselves on the earth. This was forbidden by Jehovah God. These rebellious spirit creatures procreated with the woman on the earth and produced offspring who became known as the Nephilim (Giants who caused others to fall). The original purpose for the earth was to fill it with humans and not half breed spirit creature\human hybrids. Jehovah God wiped out all living things inhabiting the earth in that day except 8 human souls and two of every other creature roaming the earth. If Jehovah God allowed half breed spirit creature\human hybrids to inhabit the earth, it would have made Jehovah God’s original purpose for the earth void -- yes, His word void -- which is not possible. Isa 55:8-13 After the surviving days of Noah, imperfect fleshly humans started populating and spreading across the lands. In time, Jehovah God found pleasure in Abraham and took him as a friend. Jehovah God, by a covenant oath, gave a Promise to Abraham and his ‘seed’ to inherit the land. NWT Genesis 13:14-16 14 And Jehovah said to A'bram after Lot had separated from him: “Raise your eyes, please, and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward, 15 because all the land at which you are looking, to you and to your seed I am going to give it until time indefinite. 16 And I will constitute your seed like the dust particles of the earth, so that, if a man could be able to count the dust particles of the earth, then your seed could be numbered. Notice Jehovah God did not ask Abraham to raise his eyes upward. The promise is for occupancy of grounded land, not the occupancy of sky, heaven or upward atmosphere. The number of those being part of the seed, is not countable from a mere human ability. The promised ‘seed’ would be passed on to generations, henceforth. Gen 17:7-8. To Isaac! Genesis 26:4-5 To Jacob! Genesis 28:4 A lineage started from the promise of Abraham and to his seed. The lineage is seen by the physical reference of men and thru prophecy, to be an offspring pointing back to Abraham offspring, Isaac, Jacob and so forth. Halfway thru the now known lineage is King David. The promise for the ‘seed’ to inhabit the land (earth) was expounded upon to David to have a House to head off the Kingdom of God. NWT 2 Samuel 7:11-16 “‘“And Jehovah has told you that a house is what Jehovah will make for you. 12 When your days come to the full, and you must lie down with your forefathers, then I shall certainly raise up your seed after you, which will come out of your inward parts; and I shall indeed firmly establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one that will build a house for my name, and I shall certainly establish the throne of his kingdom firmly to time indefinite. 14 I myself shall become his father, and he himself will become my son. When he does wrong, I will also reprove him with the rod of men and with the strokes of the sons of Adam. 15 As for my loving-kindness, it will not depart from him the way I removed it from Saul, whom I removed on account of you. 16 And your house and your kingdom will certainly be steadfast to time indefinite before you; your very throne will become one firmly established to time indefinite.”’” This had an immediate fulfillment with King Solomon. NWT 1 Kings 2:24 And now, as Jehovah is living who has firmly established me and keeps me seated upon the throne of David my father and who made a house for me just as he has spoken. The House became a physical place on earth in Solomon’s Day. In bible times and today, a house serves as a place to receive spiritual instructions. Deut 6:6, 7; 11:19; Acts 20:20; Matt 10:11; Lu 10:6, 7; Romans 16:5; 1Cor 16:19; Col 4:15; Phm 2. The House, built by Jehovah thru Solomon was called the Temple. Although, Solomon recognized the House was built for Jehovah, he knew Jehovah would not dwell in it as if to occupy it. NWT 1 Kings 8:27-29 27 “But will God truly dwell upon the earth? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens, themselves cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built! 28 And you must turn toward the prayer of your servant and to his request for favor, O Jehovah my God, to listen to the entreating cry and to the prayer with which your servant is praying before you today; 29 that your eyes may prove to be opened toward this house night and day, toward the place of which you said, ‘My name will prove to be there,’ to listen to the prayer with which your servant prays toward this place. 30 And you must listen to the request for favor on the part of your servant and of your people Israel with which they pray toward this place; and may you yourself hear at the place of your dwelling, in the heavens, and you must hear and forgive. The Temple is catered by Priest in the manner of the Aaronic Priesthood. Jesus recognized this priesthood arrangement as legal and binding until the physical Temple was spiritually made obsolete upon his death (thus no longer legally binding). Matt 8:4; Mark 1:44; Luke 17:14; John 2:13-22 There was only one High Priest allowed to be physically present in the Most Holy. The other priest were under-priests and were not permitted to be in most holy. Lev 16:2, 17. The Most Holy is, Heaven Itself, in the Christian Spiritual arrangement. NWT Hebrews 9:23-24 23 Therefore it was necessary that the typical representations of the things in the heavens should be cleansed by these means, but the heavenly things themselves with sacrifices that are better than such sacrifices. 24 For Christ entered, not into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us. Since only the Most Holy is “heaven itself,” then the Holy and the priestly courtyard, as well as their features, must pertain to things on earth. The High Priest was always just one who is now, Jesus Christ. The underspriests were not permitted to go into the Most Holy. NWT Hebrews 9:1 For its part, then, the former [covenant] used to have ordinances of sacred service and [its] mundane holy place. *** Hebrews 9:1 mundane (ftn) *** Or, "worldly," that is, belonging to this world. Gr., ko•smi•kon'; Novum Indeed, God’s Temple was spiritually tangible and legal from Jehovah’s and Jesus’ vantage point and recognized by anointed Christians (and the other sheep in occupying the outer courtyard) when dwelling on the earth. NWT 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 16 Do YOU not know that YOU people are God’s temple, and that the spirit of God dwells in YOU? 17 If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] YOU people are. NWT 1 Peter 2:5 5 YOU yourselves also as living stones are being built up a spiritual house for the purpose of a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. NWT 1 Peter 2:8-9 9 But YOU are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that YOU should declare abroad the excellencies” of the one that called YOU out of darkness into his wonderful light. Notice the bible does not say anything about “going to heaven” in the context above. While the curtain in the Temple separating the Most Holy (heaven itself) from the Holy (earthly realm) was rent into two, no scripture gives authority for the underspriest to “enter” the Most Holy, heaven itself. However the Most Holy, Heaven itself, is exposed -- not physically enterable or to be present there -- to only those permitted to go into the Holy. Those called upon to be priests in the coming system of things are said to be 144,000. No more, no less. Rev 7:1-8, 14:1-5 They are said to be the first resurrection. Rev 5:9-10; 20:4-6 The Temple has more compartments then just the Most Holy and Holy, thus other Christians, not of the 144,000, are also part of the Temple arrangement, but I will keep this refine for the debate to this point in the Temple arrangement for now. I can give proof text support as one would do in a trinity debate, but I decided to address those scriptures as they arise. I just ask that you notice those so-called proof text will not say anything about “going to heaven” directly and will prove themselves otherwise. Sherwood

• bennyk
    bennyk

The naos itself is specifically stated to be in Heaven in Rev. 11:19; 14:17; and 15:5.

The "Great Crowd" is in the naos (en to nao) according to Rev. 7:15.

Ergo, the "Great Crowd" serves in Heaven.

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Bennyk, I am going to respond to your post under the better FORMAT version of my original post. Please address their and DROP this thread. Peace Out, Sherwood

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit