Invite to DC under my door

by Frog 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

I was away at the weekend & upon arriving home I find an invite to the DC under my door! In the 12months I've lived at this address I've never been so fortunate as to be blessed with a visit from the Jehooba knockers...must've been jehooba's spirit directing them to my door when I was away, cos if I'd have been in, they no doubt would have eperienced the wrath of frog!

anyways...I've never seen these invites before?? I thought at first that it was a "kindgdumb proclaimers" leaflet thingy, but it was specifically an invite to the DC...I would rather shoot myself in the foot, then perform the cancan, over attending the local lamearse DC listening to the bullshite tripe they serve up there

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I remember when I was a kid, my parents use to go to the Dodger Stadium for the convention, each of us kids were given a stack of old awakes and watchtowers, so that when they opened the gates we could run and get all the seats in the shade, we use get seats for the whole family aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends I have not thought about that till now, but damn those Jdummys were rude, it was like full contact seat saving. Funny the crap you remember.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Wordly,

The attendants do that now, BEFORE the gates open.

Warlock

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

so is there assigned seating now? shows how long its been since I attended, Michael Jackson was gray, the other Bush was just elected president, and I was all about the sex pistols

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit