Michael Jackson

by Wordly Andre 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Did anyone catch in the News? He is back in court, I was watching this show, Nancy Grace, channel 42 headline news.

Anyway a caller called into the show and asked if its true that Michael Jackson changed his religion, MJ family lawyer said No, he was a Jehovah’s Witness always have been a Jehovah’s Witness, and probably always will be a Jehovah’s Witness, he stand by his beliefs.

I didn’t catch what the last part his family lawyer said damn.

Did anyone else catch it?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Looks like his ex-wife is suing him.

Rearrange the following words to make a logical sentence: cares who ?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

He's a freak, they are freaks, case closed.

• blondie
    blondie

I think Michael Jackson has done enough things publicly that are considered DAing offenses. I wonder what the headquarters would say to a individual calling in.

Blondie

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I bet that his "donations" have bought him immunity from prosecution.

But, it would be fun to make the call.....

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I wonder what the headquarters would say to a individual calling in.

Blondie

Well...They only need two witnesses....Don't they ??

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I heard that LaToya Jackson say that Michael would never return to his Neverland Ranch and would continue to live overseas in Bahrain (?). I heard he had been hired as a consultant for some company. I am sure Neverland will be sold on the courthouse steps to pay his legal bills. Michael is not the biological father of his two children with ex wife Debbie Rowe. She said they used "medical science" to make the pregnancies happen = sperm donor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit