I have permission from the author of this to post it here...I think it's right on!
Here is my translation of the DC Resolution:
1. Keep on insisting that these are the times of the end even though
everyone inside and outside of the religion has noticed how unlikely that
2. Cut out that thinking of what else you might do with your life if
you weren't trapped in the JW cult.
3. We are aware that it's getting harder and harder to find other JWs
that you can stand enough to make sole social contacts. The only young
people are other 'born-ins', and those with mental issues who were
contacted via Watchtowers left in the bus station.
4. Quit it with those "Workplace Giveaway" turkey dinners in November,
"Family Gift Days" in December, and convenient shopping sprees
coincidentally arranged for the day after someone's birthday. We know what
you're up to!
5. It doesn't matter if someone is NICE. If they're not JW, they're not
good enough. Being "just Christian" has never been good enough for the
JWs, and don't you forget it.
6. How dare you sneak around voting or writing to your state
representatives in hope of getting health care and affordable housing??
7. Leave that Internet alone, and stop going out getting plastered in
order to drown out the doubt that plagues you 24-7.
They always announce this stuff like it's going to be big news. Sounds
like the same ol' crapola, this time with a very noticeable tinge of
fear. Bottom line: pretend that king is fully clothed and train up your
boy to do the same. Poor things. I wonder what percentage really
believe, and what percentage simply feels trapped.