new exJWs

by AuSet 2 Replies latest jw friends

• AuSet
    AuSet

This is just a message for anyone who is newly DF'd, DA'd, or otherwise inactive...also to anyone who is in contact with those exJWs who may not be in the best mental state right now.

The events which occured yesterday were very frightening, especially to those whose minds are still infiltrated with WTBTS type thinking. There are many JWs out there who currently think this could be the start of the Great Tribulation. While most of us who have been out for a while know better than that, I'm concerned for those who may not be thinking clearly with their own thoughts and are only able to see what been programmed into them.

It has been demonstrated in the past that this "Armageddon" type thinking can be very dangerous...these persons may be a danger to themselves or others.

Please, if you know any exJWs who are isolated from family or friends, call them and let them know things are going to be o.k.,...

I myself am quite worried as I have a recently DF'd friend who I have not been able to contact for over a month, as well as some others who I know have no access to the internet or other sources of support.

• Latte
    Latte

AuSet,

It has been so sad also, to hear the FEAR in the voice of JW's, even in the voice of the little ones............the children really do NOT need this "Doom & Gloom" re-inforced by the "Armageddon" type thinking, It can be terrifying for them.

Thanks AuSet

Latte

• Introspection
    Introspection

Thanks for that AuSet. Yes anyone who may have recently left please do talk to someone (ex-JW) who you feel comfortable with, even if it is online.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit