How would you feel..

by brownlove2000 1 Replies latest jw friends

• brownlove2000
    brownlove2000

When I left the borg 8 years ago quite naturally it caused a strain in my marriage, my now ex-wife started behaving strangely. For instance, she started communicating with her non-dub, so called, high school boyfriend. Next thing you know I found some nude pictures of this guy she had hidden.I didnt say anything about it because I knew in my gut something was up. So miss goodie 2 shoes woud slander me and spread all kind of false rumors about me to the borg. So we seperated then I moved to me own place. She put on this front like she was this innocent mate being abandoned by her terrible husband!!!!

During this time she dated every non dub man she could find including one who became a stalker....

So we get a divorce and out of the kindness of my heart, I let her have the family residence with all of the furniture included.

So now she secretly marries this non dub high school boyfriend and now he is living in the house I gave her!!!

This is the same person she used to swear up and down was just a friend.....

Now im wondering If my son with her is really mine....

I regret the day i ever met her and joined that religion....

I was wondering if anyone had a similiar experience and how you dealt with it....

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hey Brownlove, I am so sorry to hear what is going on. Nope, never been in that situation.

You didn't mention what your relationship is like with the child.

Sorry to hear.

BSoM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit