Freaking "friend" won't stop calling...

by sinis 6 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

The onlu thing I can think of is that he wants me to got to the DC this weekend. Piss on that. He still goes to the JW meetings but he is an alcoholic and if I had kids, which I don't, I wouldn't leave them alone with him for two seconds. In fact I've told him in so many words not to come around as he creeps my wife out. Now he won't stop calling, eventhough I have not heard from him in a very long time. Maybe he thinks the end is coming like so many other brained washed dubs.

• Scully
    Scully

You can get a service from the phone company that allows you to block calls from certain numbers. They get a message when they call that says "The party you have dialed is not taking calls at this time." I love it. I've used it to block calls from the staffing office when I really don't want to hear from them (among other people).

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

"He still goes to the JW meetings but he is an alcoholic"

well, you need a parachute to skydive I s'pose.

Is he an elder or whatever? Are you faded, da'd, df'd? Your wife is probably sensing something about him if he gives her the creeps. Probably is one.
    If you can without giving away anything if you're a fader, tell him to stop calling straight up.

smellsgood

• sinis
    sinis

No he's not an elder, but as I start to type this response he is fucking calling me again!!!!! He left a message saying that he wants me to go to the ass-embly. I've flat out told him that I think the JW's are full of shit. Basically I have faded and have no compulsion to go back.

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds like he's drinking as he is calling you.

If he is a nuisance, call the phone company to find out what you can do.

I just screen my calls. I think Scully said that the phone company and divert his calls to a special message.

Can someone else answer the phone and tell him where to go?

Blondie

• Thinkagain
    Thinkagain

In so many words, tell him to fill the emty whole that alcohol fills GET OUT OF THAT

CULT and stop being brain WASHED, get out before it all crumbles. get a life and

that is the truth!!!!!!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

In fact I've told him in so many words not to come around as he creeps my wife out.

Instead of using "so many words", why don't you just tell him plainly that you do not want him to come around or call you anymore? If he continues to call, ask him what part of "do not call" he does not understand. I have found this works rather well with ex boyfriends who continue to call me after I ask them not to do so. If that doesn't work, block his number. If he continues to call from another number, contact your telephone company. They will be glad to assist you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit