Another reason not to answer the door for the JWs! Ackkkkkkkkkkk

by betweenworlds 9 Replies latest social current

• betweenworlds
  • Confession
    Confession

What a scary freakball...

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Yupper, he sure is! I'm sure he's probably not a witness, but makes you think twice of letting anybody inside your house. Yikes.

• Confession
    Confession
    I'm sure he's probably not a witness

Yeah, you're right. If he were a Witness he'd probably just be trying to "lure" teenage boys with naked pictures of himself.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I guess the coffee shop was closed...

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Does this go against the whole Blood Issue? someone better report this crazy guy to his elders so they can have a 3 hour meeting about it and encourage him. And then keep the whole thing a secret as to not bring shame to the witnesses

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

WAIT, WAIT unless he spit out the blood and just chewed the meat, well then its ok

• In Between
    In Between

"Do you want some girl scout cookies?"

Wednesday (Adams Family) "Are they made with real girl scouts?"

LOL ...

• carla
    carla

Do jw's ever think that people do not want to answer their doors due to nut jobs like that guy? Of course most people I know don't want to answer in case it is jw's knocking! If the religious freaks, book sales, and/or political folks miss my many signs (and they do) I have taught my kids to not answer the door. If it's winter and the door is closed but they can see me I just ignore them and let the dog go crazy at the door. Ignore them and they will go away. In summer if they miss the sign I simply point and they are on their way.

Strange, I remember a number of years ago my husband was upset because I let a door knocker into our porch and he claimed the guy could be a weirdo or something. Now? He's the weirdo knocking on ladies doors.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Now, why would a cannibal want to chew on old folks?
    I guess they don't put up as much of a fight as others....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit