relationships

by Jerry1 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Jerry1
    Jerry1

As a never-been JW, I mostly lurk here trying to learn how to deal with my JW daughter. One thing I have learned is the many relationships that are so sadly hurt or destroyed. I live near Atlanta where there is a church pastored by a man named Andy Stanley and I am going to post a link to his site where there are some sermons. I don't attend that church but I do usually listen to him later in the week because he is a pretty good speaker and teacher. I just thought of some of the posts that I have read here as I was listening to last Sunday 7-2. I am not saying that it will solve anything or even help....it free why not jerry

http://www.northpoint.org/sermons

2 Samuel 14:14 (New International Version)
    New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

14 Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him.

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((((Jerry)))))))))

As a never-been JW, I mostly lurk here trying to learn how to deal with my JW daughter.

That's a pretty common theme around these parts, I think.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Welcome to the forum Jerry. You will get some great advice from posters here who are dealing with family situations similar to yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit