UPDATE on Focus on being a Jehovah witness

by Jade221 2 Replies latest social relationships

• Jade221
    Jade221

I had a topic on here a while back "Focus on being a Jehovah witness" and i just wanted to thank everyone for giving me good advice. I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what choice i made and how things are going with me. Me and my ex bf we DID break up and i was trying to be strong. At times i broke down but i was just trying to cope with it. I MISS him alot, and i know there is nothing i can do to make things work becuase i know i cant change him (not that i want to) We do keep contact since we broke up we had two conversations and i am fine with that, i wish it was more but its not. We both stated that we missed each other but thats how far it got. I know there was more that he wanted to say but he kept himself back as well as i. Its been about 10 days since we have not had our last conversations and i am getting better. I am trying not to think about him and the past but at times i have to go back to help me move on forward. Besides that my life is going good and I am planning my life such aa College. Thanks to everyone who helped me!!!

Jade

• Purza
    Purza
    Besides that my life is going good and I am planning my life such aa College.

I don't remember your original posts, but glad to hear that your life is heading in the right direction. Good luck with college!

Purza

• parakeet
    parakeet

I think you're moving in the right direction. The pain will diminish with time. Good luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit