about changes of lifestories which outlines refers to

by babystar_jr 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• babystar_jr
    babystar_jr

Watchtower life stories are often referred to public meeting outlines. But, WTBTS letter often directed to remove that references after that.

Do you know that reason?

examples:

1. The Communist bloc collapsed in 1990s. After that, the serial stories about the East German activities appeared on the watchtower magazines. They were featured about the East Germany (or Communist bloc) prominent witnesses activities. It was asked to remove a reference by the letter.

2. The lifestory of the boy who was disfellowshipped twice and who got AIDS after that.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm not sure I'm following what you are trying to say.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Brothers who give public talks are sometimes asked to strike certain articles as supporting references for the various sections. These stricken articles are somtimes life stories, and it seems odd that the life story would no longer be applicable...so, why remove it? I have wondered the same thing, I am hoping someone knows the answer.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• babystar_jr
    babystar_jr

Auldsoul, You translated my post into English well

I worked to find the accurate place of the article.

1. East Germany.

I found three candidates.

w92 4/15 26 Part I: Hermann Laube
    w92 5/1 24 Part II: Helmut Martin
    w92 5/15 28 Part III: Horst Schleussner

I have the memory that the photograph of the hero married couple appears to that article. It is probably Hermann Laube or Horst Schleussner. I can't confirm a photograph.

2.AIDS...
    *** g89 4/22 p. 12 Something Worse Than AIDS ***

Do you know them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit