Watchtower subscriptions on Amazon.com?

by RR 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RR
    RR
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    For magazine orders, your name and mailing address will be shared with the appropriate publisher.

ooooooh boy.. wonder how many potential shoppers will realize this means they'll be called on and magazines will be hand delivered by a stranger who now has their address?

• Highlander
    Highlander

Holy hell Batman!!

Something doesn't seem right about this, but it wouldn't surprise me if they resort to publishing their mags through conventional channels. At least that way they could generate

income, which I'm sure they are running out of.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Seems someone is getting very creative in the witnessing effort. Wonder if they're counting time.

r.

• VM44
    VM44

It says 1 issue every 12 months, so this could either be the Yearbook, or the Bound Volume.

Both are now published as cheapo paperbacks.

It is also not clear if this is an offer from the publisher, The Watchtower, or an offer made by an individual who would send the book out when it becomes available.

So basically it is neither clear what is being ordered or from who.

--VM44

P.S. RR when are you going to publish your book?

• merfi
    merfi

Just wrote my "review"... hope they take it.

~merfi

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

The site updated from 3 to 4 reviews just as I was reading it. I figure that must be yours merfi.

Nice to see it's getting so many rave reviews!!

• free2beme
    free2beme

If they have a set price, they will have to pay taxes on that.

• spider
    spider

I gave that last review. Saw it and couldn't help myself - slating it was just too damn tempting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit