What are you doing today?

by MsMcDucket 7 Replies latest social family

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Anybody celebrating the Fourth of July? My family and I just are hanging at the house. My husbands is barbecuing and we're going to watch some movies. I didn't buy any fireworks.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I went to a photo shoot for a child of a local tv cameraman and his wife. It was pretty neat for they live in a home that is like one big studio. Plus instead of being intimidated, I got some good tips on some things and learned a bit.

Then I came home and made a big healthy lunch for the kids and I and now am on my way to nap heaven!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Reading and in a minute I'm going to sit on my covered patio and enjoy the sound of the rain.

• Purza
    Purza

My husband and I did a hike this morning. We took the wrong trail so we didn't do the 8 mile hike -- it was more like 3. Oh well. Then we went and had crepes and did some shopping (shocking that my husband initiated it). Fireworks tonight at 9:30! Then back to work tomorrow. Whoo Hoo!

Purza

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Went to the herb garden and picked fresh oregano and basil and am getting them ready to freeze. Transplanted blueberries. Fed chicks/turkeys and just continued to set up my studio in the additon . Boring for most people but relaxing to me.

cab

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I took my kids outside to watch my city's parade this morning. That's about it. I used to go back home to nw nj and enjoy the small town festivities, but decided to stay home instead.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

For Mother's day I got the first season of "24". I'm about 3/4's the way through it.

Jacks wife and daughter were kidnapped and he just found them..now his wife has amnesia and the bad guys are after her and her daughter again..Meanwhile she rode away from an accident with some stranger and she herself doesn't know who she is..which is all well and good because she just found out she is pregnant and Jack doesn't know yet..she also just found out Jack had an affair with his co-worker while they were split up.It's no wonder she came down with amnesia..her daughter just went off a cliff in a car and she thinks shes dead (But she isn't) so she went off her rocker..it was all to much for her little brain..oh yeah..she was raped while she was being kidnapped but Jack doesn't know that yet either..

Now you understand?

Once you start watching it is real hard to stop..especially since ther are NO commercials..

Well...you did ask..

Snoozy..

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

We had some family over earlier to watch the fireworks, but they we're really lame (the firework display, not the family members :p )so everyone left and now I'm just having a nice cold Guinness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit