Are there any people on this site who are gay and grew up in the truth?

by PaulMarshall 8 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulMarshall
    PaulMarshall

Hi.

I have decided to join this site and hopefully connect with some people who will know what my story has been. I guess it is best to read my profile, but the upshot of this new found technology is that I am no longer alone in my isolation. I can hopefully reach out and connect with people who really understand what it is like in my head! ;o) and hopefully I can be of use to people who maybe currently in the islolated situation I was in or are still lost in their own private emotional maze....

It's been an interesting journey for me so far, but if I'd have had the choice, I would have not been born into the truth, but then my experiences have made me who I am, and I kinda like myself these days and it's a good place to be. I am also hoping that using my time on this site I can continue to develop and be a better person, hard to do when I was not given the formative tools to mature without the framework of the truth around me.

Paul - London

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Paul, check out the comment I made on your other thread. We do have gay members here at JWD.

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

Yes, and due to recent circumstances, i'm able to fade due to depression without any backlash. I'll be in your other topic.

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome Paul!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Let's face it, Jesus said, "By thier Fruits you will know them."

... little politically incorrect humor there.

W.Once

• mouthy
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Are there any people on this site who are gay and grew up in the truth?

Well if there is.....& are JWs or EX they did NOT grow up in the TRUTH they grew up in the LIE

• rassillon
    rassillon

I think most people here are happier than before they came.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I think most people here are happier than before they came.

tooooooo easy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit