Pay Up..............NOW!!!!!!!

by enlightenedcynic 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• enlightenedcynic
    enlightenedcynic

I am neither shocked or suprised anymore with the actions of the WTS, but I have to admit, from time to time they do some s**t that makes me say, "Wish I could pull that off". At meeting yesterday, the p.o. makes an announcement. Nervously, he says that everyone who promised to donate or loan money outright for the KH renovation, needs to do that A.S.A.P. because as of July 1st, the initial mortgage payment of $2,000.00 is due. What's the big deal you say? Oh nothing, just that the work on the KH has not even begun. It was supposed to begin the first week of June, but due to paperwork and applications for permits not being filed properly,(wonder who botched that...the wts or the local brothers) here we are in July and the work has not started. Nonetheless, the good ole' wts wants to start collecting on the loan! I swear for about a minute yesterday I could see a slight look of confusion mixed with annoyance on the face of several people. It was like they were trying to process how payments could be demanded by the "slave" without any work being done or better yet any materials having been delivered to the work site. The congregation is conducting meetings in the meantime, at another KH. The wts strikes again, and the brain-dead dubs sit there and just suck up the abuse!!! ec

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

No surprise there then!!

YOU pay for it, YOU build it, but THEY OWN IT.

Bend over and take it little dubs, bend over and take it....

$$$$BEN$$$$

• Poztate
    Poztate
    At meeting yesterday, the p.o. makes an announcement. Nervously, he says that everyone who promised to donate or loan money outright for the KH renovation, needs to do that A.S.A.P. because as of July 1st, the initial mortgage payment of $2,000.00 is due. What's the big deal you say? Oh nothing, just that the work on the KH has not even begun

That made me laugh.What are they going to do...foreclose on you. Just send the WT a letter that they will get their money when we have it and in the meantime no more donations to the WWW.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Haha, what a screwup!

S

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Haha, yeah, let 'em come and reposess the building! Oh, there is no building? Then what are they paying for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit