Leaflet thro my door!

by dido 7 Replies latest jw friends

• dido
    dido

What`s going on? I`ve been DF for over 4 years, and have had a `would you like to know more about the bible` leaflet put thro my door! I don`t understand this as no-one has ever called here as they all know i am DF.Is there some sort of campaign going on?

• bubble
    bubble

Beware Dido, they're coming to get you!!! LOL.

From Marie. XXX

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

They screwed up. Use it for toilet tissue.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Perhaps it was some one new to the congregation? Who knows what goes through their heads... sigh

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I sent a letter to WTBTS requesting one of those books over a month ago.....and still havent' gotten the book or a call.

lisa

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, there is a campaign to get all JWs off their rear ends and in the door to door...but keep it simple, just give them a tract, don't talk them, get that territory worked and back in the box...won't the CO be happy when he sees all the work that has been done (right!).

The WTS has been doing tract campaigns for years, for the benefit of the rank and file not the public.

At least they don't hand them out near the church door as people leave any more.

*** Proclaimers chap. 25 p. 557 Preaching Publicly and From House to House ***

As early as 1881, literature of the Bible Students was being handed out free of charge near the churches—not right at the church doors but nearby so that people who were religiously inclined would receive it

• Poztate
    Poztate
    As early as 1881, literature of the Bible Students was being handed out free of charge near the churches—not right at the church doors but nearby so that people who were religiously inclined would receive it

And wouldn't the witnesses be cranky today if another religious group tried to hand out information outside a kingdom hall after the meeting. Sounds like persecution to me....

• dido
    dido

Bubble, they are flogging a dead horse with me, they`d have to take me back kicking and fighting! Lisa- i can send you it if you like? Stealth- not good enough quality to use for toilet tissue!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit