anyone know this photograph book?

by Cordelia 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

a friend of mine wants a book, i dont want to ask him what it is but id like to get it for him for a surprise,

he paints famous people and apparently this book is by a famous photographer he has done two books and its pictures hes took of famous people, i think the photographers called something like marilyn t something but i think its a man!!!!

can anyone help?

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

There's Marilyn Trenchard, but she's mostly landscapes. I'm wading through a sea of Marilyn Monroe but if I find anything else I'll let you know.

• belbab
    belbab

It's not this author is it? It is a woman, but your post seems to inicate you are not sure if it is a man or a woman.

It is listed on Amazon.

Perfectly Candid: Photographs of Famous People by Pamela Rankin-Smith (Author)

belbab

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Is Marilyn Manson branching out? Seriously. (Stage name Marilyn, actually a man)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

You are probably better off asking during a conversation, try and get the right moment without making it too obvious.

DB74

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

The late Richard Avedon's books were always wonderful to peruse at the bookstore. He's the only one that I can think of right now.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Francesco Scavullo? Another one that took famous people's photographs. Both photographers died within the last 2 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit