Just want to say Happy 4th to All !

by restrangled 6 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dear Members of this forum:

We all have different opinions, and can argue our points "ad nauseam" but we live free, are able to speak our minds, and worship as we wish..or not.

I am not registered Red or Blue, but appreciate living in this country and the freedom to think for myself.

I am wishing you all a great 4th and am glad most of you are my neighbors in one way or another!

r.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

yes, happy independence day!
    now can the british invade again? just one more time, PLEASE!
    God save the Queen

I love the fourth. Theres campfires and fireworks, hotdogs and brushfires..sheer magic.
    really the only thing is my neighbor starts shooting 'em off on the third and doesn't stop for a week. Nothing like getting jarred at irregular intervals by purdy colored 'splosives.

smellsgood

*seriously though, America is a great country, God bless the stars and stripes*
    the WT can stick its 'neutrality' in a sock.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

2000 - Click image to download.

Happy 4th to all those who celebrate freedom. Freedom from the Watchtower is a wonderful and blessed thing; may all those in its bondage find the freedom we have.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

To my fellow Americans:

Have a SAFE, HAPPY, WONDERFUL, WORLDLY 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY!!!

To our good friends up North: Happy belated (sorry..) Canada Day..

To all the rest: Peace & love to you wherever you may be..

DR

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

alt Getting the bar-b-que prepared for tomorrow. Thanks to the Brits for "giving" us a reason for this holiday....we miss you....

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

bttt

Happy 4th of July, everybody! Hope everyone enjoys their day off work. You too, British persons, lol. I'll have a cuppa tea and think of you!

Isn't it funny, how all these years later, byegones are bygones, and we are traveling to one another's countries as tourists, and making friends? wonderful, isn't it?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Happy 4th to you all! Enjoy the celebrations, remember those who fought for freedom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit