Baseball

by Momofmany 2 Replies latest social family

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I finally signed up three of my kids to play ball. It's been a good run. #3 son made it to the tournaments, and they won tonight. It was a great day. #5 son was the team's bat boy. At the end, they all received medals. They even gave on to my son the bat boy.

When all was done, they boys picked up my youngest, chanted, Jonny, Jonny, and carried him off the field. It was such a great night.

I was so very proud of them. Not just my boys, but all of the kids. They are such good kids. I am so glad I no longer listen to, they are bad association, and will ruin your children if you let them play. It has been such a good and positive experience for them. Wish I had done it sooner.

• merfi
    merfi

Congrats! Proud mom moments are awesome...

This school year will be the first one I'm "out", so hoping the kids want to do some sort of sport or other formerly-prohibited extra curricular stuff.

~merfi

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Baseball has been a terrific bonding a confidence building experience for my son. I started while we were still deep in the cult and it was a wonderful distraction for him and me to have as we extracted ourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit