Just saw SUPERMAN!!!!!!

by Dune 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Dune
    Dune

I looked through active topics so i hope noone else posted about it (sorry if someone did).

Anyway, incredibly good movie. The first trailer was awesome, but the second trailer kinda turned me off, but the movie was extremely well done(the guy who directed X-men 2, directed this movie, so not surprised).

Brandon Routh was an excellent Clark Kent/Superman, Kevin Spacey did a spectacular Lex Luthor and Lois lane, well, lois really isnt very hard to do, but i think kate bosworth did a good job.

Anyway, highly recommended to any supes fan and all of you should see it. on a side note, got the DC this weekend so pray for dune. :-(
    ~Dune

• under_believer
    under_believer

Took me a second to figure out you were talking about District Convention when you mentioned "DC" in a post about Superman. I was thinking "well yeah he sure doesn't have the Marvel..."

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Im going with my kids to see it in 3D at the IMAX on Monday! Jazzed! It got great reviews!

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Oh my gosh!!!

Oh my gosh!!!

Oh my gosh!!!

I want to see it!!!

Christopher Reeves played the part of Superman and did and excellent job. So now that he's gone, God bless his soul, I can't wait to see this one!

blessedstar

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

blessedstar

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Sweet, I'm going to see it tonight. I love that Kevin Spacey plays Lex, he's one of my favorite actors. Good thing you got to do something fun before this weekend comes around; good luck with that, I feel bad for you :)

• Keeli
    Keeli

I loved it. What a hunky Superman. Those blue tights didn't leave much up to the imagination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit