For Your Eyes Only

by Outaservice 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

This is not JW related but will help you read the 'Posts' if you are getting a little older and your eyesight isn't what it used to be. If you press the 'ctrl' key on your keyboard and rotate the little wheel on your mouse, it will enlarge the print on your computor screen. I didn't know that before and found out by accident. Maybe a lot of you already knew this?

Outaservice (blind as a bat )

• nowisee
    nowisee

wow. i just tried it and it really works! thanks. nowisee/but almost blind

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

good to know if you have a mouse with the little wheel

I use a trackball so that doesn't wotk for me

• nsrn
    nsrn

How do I do it with a laptop without a mouse (just that little pad thing that you use your finger on)? That sounds like a good thing for me--got my first bifocals recently....Nancy

• KW13
    KW13

ALSO!!

Click the View button at the top along the Navigation Bar, go to Text Size and then choose from Smallest to Largest. Medium is the default.

This is for Internet Explorer, Firefox has a similar function.

alt

• Ianua
    Ianua

For Firefox users:

press "Ctrl" and "+" to enlarge text-size and "Ctrl" and "-" to make it smaller

• mouthy
    mouthy

Didnt work for me

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

It doesn't seem to work for the standard posting text on this forum. I think if you Control+Scroll for my post, the text pasted below changes size but the text I've typed here stays the same - one of our resident computer gurus could probably explain why.

Jehovahs Witness Discussion Forum - Homepage

Jehovahs Witness Discussion Forum The place to discuss anything relating to Jehovahs Witnesses ... Subject, Latest Topic, Topics, Posts. Jehovah's Witnesses ...

www.jehovahs-witness.com/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
  • arwen
    arwen

WOW I am impressed...I use Firefox and it worked for me....I was blind but now I see!! thanks for the great tip....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit