Best looking Tie

by Bookey 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Bookey
    Bookey

Howdy folks, How many of us went to the hall trying to wear the best looking tie or the best looking suit? I wonder, why I never wore a tie with naked ladies on it. I thought that might be funny. Or even funnier, a tie with naked men on it! IN Yahuhahushua, Boo Key

• serendipity
    serendipity

I always admired the style of men who wore nice and unique ties to work or to the KH.

• parakeet
    parakeet

I was a witness during the 70s, which was a fashion nightmare decade in general, but it reached its grotesque peak at the KH, where the men wore hideous polyester, double-knit, flared leg suits. Not only were the ties nauseating, they were W - I - D - E, which meant there was more to gaze upon with horror. I'm no fashionista, but even I knew bad style when I saw it.

• carla
    carla

I was joking with my kids about Father's Day and what a shame it was that jw's don't do Father's Day! Now that their dad actually wears ties he can't receive them as the proverbial gift for Father's Day! and no, we will not make up a special holiday to accomodate his jwness.

• Bookey
    Bookey

[removed]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit