Cardinal On The Scene

by Sam Beli 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

NBC news reports that a Catholic Cardinal is at the entrance to one of the hospitals in New York giving last rights to victims of the tragic events of this morning.

Do you suppose that the GB members are providing comforting services to these victims? After all, they are right across the river from the former World Trade Center.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• rem
    rem

I wonder if there will be an article about the WT involvement in disaster relief in a future Awake! magazine? If they have resources to help, I hope they are helping right now.

Such a tradgedy. Oh the humanity!

rem

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so."
    ..........Bertrand Russell

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

The most the JWs will do will be to advise the local congregations to check in on their own members. As always, they will do nothing to help any non-JWs.

• waiting
    waiting

About the Cardinal giving last rites - he's doing what his religion dictates.

What would Jehovah's Witnesses do in line with the dictates of their religion?

Send the HLC to see that no blood transfusions are given to their followers. If need be - see that they're left to die, faithful to the WTBTS.

As for any/all victims this morning - jw or other? My heart and sympathy goes out to them as human beings.

waiting

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

"As for any/all victims this morning - jw or other? My heart and sympathy goes out to them as human beings."

Well said, Waiting!

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit